MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) comes with cheap prices, it's one of cheapest motherboards for AMD bulldozer FX series, MSI 760GM-P23 is AM3+ socket motherboards with lot of basic motherboard features, while another AM3+ motherboards products series comes with ton of features and expensive of prices, MSI 760GM-P23 is the answer for limited budget. As you can see, MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) label has showing that this AM3+ supports AMD FX series, it's comes with AMD 760 and SB710 chipset and it's mean that MSI 760GM-P23 is entry level AM3+ motherboard from MSI.
MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) Specs and Features
- Prices around $60 (Dec, 2011)
- Max CPU Supports : AMD FX series
- Hyper Transport : up to 5200MT/s
- Chipset : AMD 760 + SB710
- Memory : 2 X DDR3 slots
- Dual channel mode (DDR3 800/1066/1333)
- Maximum memory : 16GB
- PCI-E : 1 X Gen2
- Hybrid CrossFire
- DVI and VGA ports with Max. share memory 1024MB and DX10.1
- 3 ports of Audio
- 6 rear USB 2.0 ports
Special features :
- MSI Auto OC Genie : Overclock Tools
- MSI M-Flash : Simply BIOS tools update and back-up
- MSI Active Phase Switching for power saving
- MSI Unlock CPU Core
- Solid capacitors on PWM
- and more.
In the cheap AM3+ motherboard class, MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) looks completed for entry level, it's also powered by overclok tools for better tweaking and push your processor clock with easy way, even you might to unlock hidden AMD processor core with this motherboard. MSI also give solid capacitors on PWM for 760GM-P23 for better stability and long life-cycle, great.